The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance/Minnesota Stroke Association continues to provide the best possible support to individuals while still following state and federal recommendations on how to best reduce the chances of spreading COVID-19. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and continue to provide modified services remotely into the Summer.
Please continue calling 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442. Although you will reach a voicemail, staff will be monitoring messages and will return calls in order of priority. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you prefer contacting us through email, you can use email@example.com.
What You Can Do?
We urge everyone for calm, not to panic, focus on positives, and turn off social media and the news if you are feeling overwhelmed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442.
Links for more infomration
The Minnesota Department of Health has a page dedicated to COVID-19.
Surrounding states COVID-19 pages:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's COVID-19 page.
The World Health Organization's COVID-19 page.
Practice good hygiene
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds using soap and hot water.
- Wear a mask when out in public around other people.
- Maintain a 6-foot/2-meter distance from others.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands or into the air. Try to cough or sneeze into a tissue and then throw the tissue away. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly the eyes, mouth and nose.
- #StayHomeStaySafe - Stay Home and Stay Safe. Don't infect or get infected by others.
We will continue to update this page as more news becomes available and as situations warrant. Again, please contact the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442 if you have questions. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1. If you prefer contacting us through email, you can use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, 22 September, 2020 15:36